With over two acres of stately oak trees which shade the lawn on the banks of the Caloosahatchee River, the Burroughs Home is the ideal setting for your extraordinary wedding, reception, bridal shower, bridal tea and rehearsal dinner, business conference or other event. The lush, hidden gardens are kept green and welcoming year-round. Constant attention is served to encourage gorgeous blooms during appropriate seasons. Historic Grotto, reflecting pool, flower beds, and fountains create a lavish setting that lends to the romantic ambiance. Choose from a large array of beautiful ceremony sites in the gardens and the home. Select between several reception and event sites, an intimate gathering under mature live oaks or a waterfront event site on the Caloosahatchee River.
click here for amazing photos.
Our event staff will make your special day extraordinary with the help of our preferred providers offering the following services: invitations, limo services, wedding cakes, horse and carriages, dance floors, catering packages, tuxedo rentals, DJ’s, live bands, tents, ministers, officiants, florists, photographers, videographers, decorators and equipment rental suppliers.
Even more exciting for 2015, a brand new open air pavilion is set to open on the backside of the property aligning the beautiful Caloosahatchee River. The pavilion seats up to 300 people and prevents the extra cost of a tent. There is no other place of its kind in downtown Fort Myers. The pavilion is a perfect setting for wedding receptions, business conferences, reunions, socials and other special events. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and rates for events and conferences not pertaining to weddings.
Thank you for considering the historic riverfront Burroughs Home & Gardens for your upcoming wedding and reception. When contracting our Premiere Wedding & Reception Package, you will receive the following:
- Exclusive use of the Victorian Mansion, grounds and pavilion for your ceremony, photographs, cocktails, and reception
- Private use of the Carriage House Bridal Suite for two hours prior to your event contracted time
- An Event Coordinator to walk you through your wedding plans from start to finish
- Free parking for your guests at the Langford-Kingston Home located directly across the street.
- Current Wedding Rate Sheet *catering costs additional and vary depending on your price point. Prices flexible.
Kristen and Josh