With over two acres of stately oak trees which shade the lawn on the banks of the Caloosahatchee River, the Burroughs Home is the ideal setting for your extraordinary wedding, reception, bridal shower, bridal tea and rehearsal dinner. The lush, hidden gardens are kept green and welcoming year-round. Constant attention is served to encourage gorgeous blooms during appropriate seasons. Historic Grotto, reflecting pool, flower beds, and fountains create a lavish setting that lends to the romantic ambiance. Choose from a large array of beautiful ceremony sites in the gardens and the home. Select between two reception sites, an intimate gathering under mature live oaks or a waterfront event site on the Caloosahatchee River.
click here for amazing photos.
Our event staff will make your special day extraordinary with the help of our preferred providers offering the following services: invitations, limo services, wedding cakes, horse and carriages, dance floors, catering packages, tuxedo rentals, DJ’s, live bands, tents, ministers, officiants, florists, photographers, videographers, decorators and equipment rental suppliers.
Thank you for considering the historic riverfront Burroughs Home & Gardens for your upcoming wedding and reception. When contracting our Premiere Wedding & Reception Package, you will receive the following:
- Exclusive use of the grounds for your ceremony, photographs, cocktails, and reception
- Private use of the Carriage House Bridal Suite for two hours prior to your event contracted time
- An on-site Event Coordinator
- Basic grounds lighting and power for your caterer and entertainment
- Free parking for your guests at the Langford-Kingston Home located directly across the street.
- Two hours for catering and decorator set-up prior to your contracted event time
- One hour for clean-up after the event contracted ending time
- Wedding Property Rates Click Here
Kristen and Josh